Reunion A Prose Poem.

An archive containing past featured spotlight works, what we consider, some of the best works on TPS. Feel free to leave comments.
Dew
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Reunion A Prose Poem.

Post by Dew » October 9th, 2014, 7:34 am

Absolutely adored the story-like quality and your ability to tell it! All the little details and poetic ideas (like springs advances rejected...just beautiful) and charming, endearing personality attributed to Hetty. It all worked together so well...I'm glad you structured it as a poem, although the prosaic content is certainly evident...it makes it even more fun to read (again). Lovely! Welcome to TPS! I hope you find a home here in the sanctuary! - dew

Donald R Charon

Post by Donald R Charon » October 10th, 2014, 10:50 pm

Do you occasionally see someone smiling so big that the immense enjoyment shows in their eyes? That is how your poem made me feel- happy, energized and right there with you.

Elm46

Post by Elm46 » October 20th, 2014, 1:23 am

I admire your very subtle 'humble' approach to addressing this fictional (?) memoir. It reminds me of Thanksgiving day and swells me up with pride that I have family in friends. Weird, isn't it? I recall going in my old pal's backyard area and climbing the hills of garbage and throw away things.

Spring
Erlöse mich
Spring
Enttäusch mich nicht
Spring für mich
Spring ins Licht
Spring

-Rammstein

rupertpupkin

Post by rupertpupkin » September 5th, 2018, 4:56 pm

Adorable poem! Loved every line in this piece. Captivating and fun throughout. Loved it. Well done on the spotlight

ImageImage