HELP REQUESTS: Leave your questions here!

A general help board for new and old TPS members to brush up on the TPS basics and to take part in making TPS a better community. Have a question or need help? Answers can be found in our F.A.Q. board. Check there first!Topics such as How To Post, Copyright Information, How to Check Your Private Messages (PMs) and Guidelines can be found in the F.A.Q. board.(**Guests may view this board.)
Chelle
Webmaster
Webmaster

HELP REQUESTS: Leave your questions here!

Post by Chelle » February 9th, 2013, 1:00 am

This is the thread to report any problems you're experiencing with using the site. Please try to be as specific as possible with your questions!

PLEASE READ THE F.A.Q. BOARD BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!!!!
http://thepoetsanctuary.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=45
OR
faq.php

Please report any member to member problems via a Private Message.

Looking For a Few Good Staff:If you're thinking about being a moderator-please check this out and apply!
TPS Moderator Application

PoeticLicence

Re: HELP REQUESTS: Leave your questions here!

Post by PoeticLicence » November 26th, 2016, 8:19 pm

Hi. I keep being confronted with "General Error" page when I click on things. It happens when I try to post a comment, whn I click "search user posts" when in someones profile page and was even happening when i tried clicking into some poems and short stories to read them. Not sure if it's something to do with my connection, my profile or just the site in general.
I got just now when it trying to post this message.

Chelle
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Chelle » November 26th, 2016, 10:24 pm

In future when those happen, send an email to the Administration for a quicker response. Should be fixed now.

Looking For a Few Good Staff:If you're thinking about being a moderator-please check this out and apply!

Liquid Bear
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by Liquid Bear » December 24th, 2016, 3:46 pm

Weirdly enough, I can't post on any board. I just don't see the "new post" button. What's happening? Thank you.

Image Image

"I cry out for magic/I feel it dancing in the light/It was cold/Lost my hold/To the shadows of the night" (Ronnie James Dio)

Chelle
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Chelle » December 24th, 2016, 6:42 pm

Christmas Eve and Christmas are always comment days at TPS. We posted a reminder on the TPS official FB page where we send updates regarding the site and status. If you haven't I would like the page to receive those.

Liquid Bear
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by Liquid Bear » December 24th, 2016, 7:19 pm

Chelle wrote:Christmas Eve and Christmas are always comment days at TPS. We posted a reminder on the TPS official FB page where we send updates regarding the site and status. If you haven't I would like the page to receive those.
Thank you, Chelle!

Image Image

"I cry out for magic/I feel it dancing in the light/It was cold/Lost my hold/To the shadows of the night" (Ronnie James Dio)

pino

Post by pino » February 24th, 2018, 9:41 pm

Hi I was wondering if there's any way to access the old proboards archive without the original login info? I'm trying to find a copy of some poems I wrote years ago after I lost a lot of data on an old computer. I remembered posting poems to the poets sanctuary but it would have been the previous incarnation of the site. I think my username was mislaid visions but I've no idea what password might have used back then or what the associated email address was. I've been wracking my brains but it was 11 or 12 years ago now. Anyway I know there's not much chance but if there's a way please let me know.

Chelle
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Chelle » February 25th, 2018, 5:02 pm

I can't reset passwords on the old board like I can on this one. I could maybe give you the email associated with the account, but you would have to have access to that email to reset the password and login.

pino

Post by pino » March 2nd, 2018, 8:02 pm

Hi, thanks for replying. I dont think having the email will help as I dont know remember the password for that either (if the account is even still active) but thanks anyway.

QuietAstronomer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by QuietAstronomer » March 16th, 2024, 9:55 am

Hi- Forgot how to post pics to site.
Suggestions?

Three for one will get it done.
(Three Comments per Post kidlets.)