FAQ: The Color Wheel

Inside this board is a list of our most frequently asked questions. PLEASE CHECK THIS BOARD BEFORE EMAILING QUESTIONS!
Chelle
Webmaster
Webmaster

FAQ: The Color Wheel

Post by Chelle » April 15th, 2012, 1:02 am

The Colour Wheel!

The following is a collection of expanded colors you can use in the message editor, much like you would use any other colors. These lists may or may not be complete, and may be expanded on later. Please note - the first two lists are pictures of the colored words, compiled to give you an overview of all the colors at once. Some colors may be hard to see or read, and may differ slightly from how they look displayed in real text. The third list (at the bottom, with the bullets) is the actual colored text against the standard TPS forum background color, and you can use your mouse to highlight it if it is too hard to read, or press [control + A ] to highlight the entire page at once.

True Text Color List (If you can't read the color, try highlighting it with your mouse.)
  • Black
  • DarkSlateGray
  • SlateGray
  • LightSlateGray
  • DimGray
  • Gray
  • DarkGray
  • Silver
  • LightGrey
  • Gainsboro
  • White
  • Snow
  • Honeydew
  • MintCream
  • Azure
  • AliceBlue
  • GhostWhite
  • WhiteSmoke
  • Seashell
  • Beige
  • OldLace
  • FloralWhite
  • Ivory
  • AntiqueWhite
  • Linen
  • LavenderBlush
  • MistyRose
  • Cornsilk
  • BlanchedAlmond
  • Bisque
  • NavajoWhite
  • Wheat
  • BurlyWood
  • Tan
  • RosyBrown
  • SandyBrown
  • Goldenrod
  • DarkGoldenrod
  • Peru
  • Chocolate
  • SaddleBrown
  • Sienna
  • Brown
  • Maroon
  • DarkRed
  • FireBrick
  • Red
  • Crimson
  • IndianRed
  • LightCoral
  • Salmon
  • DarkSalmon
  • Pink
  • LightPink
  • HotPink
  • DeepPink
  • MediumVioletRed
  • PaleVioletRed
  • Salmon
  • DarkSalmon
  • LightSalmon
  • Coral
  • Tomato
  • OrangeRed
  • DarkOrange
  • Orange
  • DarkKhaki
  • Gold
  • Yellow
  • LightYellow
  • LemonChiffon
  • LightGoldenrodYellow
  • PapayaWhip
  • Moccasin
  • PeachPuff
  • PaleGoldenrod
  • Khaki
  • Lavender
  • Thistle
  • Plum
  • Violet
  • Orchid
  • Fuchsia
  • Magenta
  • MediumOrchid
  • MediumPurple
  • Amethyst
  • BlueViolet
  • DarkViolet
  • DarkOrchid
  • DarkMagenta
  • Purple
  • Indigo
  • DarkSlateBlue
  • SlateBlue
  • MediumSlateBlue
  • MidnightBlue
  • Navy
  • DarkBlue
  • MediumBlue
  • Blue
  • RoyalBlue
  • CornflowerBlue
  • DodgerBlue
  • DeepSkyBlue
  • LightSkyBlue
  • SkyBlue
  • LightBlue
  • PowderBlue
  • LightSteelBlue
  • SteelBlue
  • CadetBlue
  • DarkTurquoise
  • MediumTurquoise
  • Turquoise
  • Aquamarine
  • PaleTurquoise
  • LightCyan
  • Cyan
  • Aqua
  • Teal
  • DarkCyan
  • LightSeaGreen
  • DarkSeaGreen
  • MediumAquamarine
  • DarkOliveGreen
  • Olive
  • OliveDrab
  • YellowGreen
  • DarkGreen
  • Green
  • ForestGreen
  • SeaGreen
  • MediumSeaGreen
  • SpringGreen
  • MediumSpringGreen
  • LightGreen
  • PaleGreen
  • LimeGreen
  • Lime
  • LawnGreen
  • Chartreuse
  • GreenYellow

I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #FFFFFF.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #FCFCFC.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #FAFAFA.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #F7F7F7.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #F5F5F5.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #F2F2F2.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #F0F0F0.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #EDEDED.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #EBEBEB.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #E8E8E8.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #E5E5E5.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #E3E3E3.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #E0E0E0.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #DEDEDE.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #DBDBDB.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #DCDCDC.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #D9D9D9.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #D6D6D6.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #D3D3D3.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #D4D4D4.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #D1D1D1.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #CFCFCF.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #CCCCCC.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #CDCDCD.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #C9C9C9.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #C7C7C7.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #C4C4C4.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #C2C2C2.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #BFBFBF.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #BEBEBE.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #C0C0C0.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #BDBDBD.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #BABABA.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #B8B8B8.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #B5B5B5.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #B3B3B3.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #B0B0B0.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #ADADAD.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #AAAAAA.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #ABABAB.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #A8A8A8.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #A9A9A9.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #A6A6A6.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #A3A3A3.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #A1A1A1.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #9E9E9E.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #9C9C9C.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #999999.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #969696.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #949494.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #919191.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #8F8F8F.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #8C8C8C.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #8A8A8A.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #878787.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #858585.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #828282.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #7F7F7F.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #808080.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #7D7D7D.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #7A7A7A.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #787878.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #757575.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #737373.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #707070.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #6E6E6E.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #6B6B6B.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #696969.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #666666.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #636363.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #616161.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #5E5E5E.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #5C5C5C.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #595959.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #575757.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #555555.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #525252.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #4F4F4F.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #4A4A4A.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #474747.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #454545.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #424242.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #404040.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #3D3D3D.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #3B3B3B.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #383838.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #363636.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #333333.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #303030.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #2E2E2E.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #2B2B2B.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #292929.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #262626.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #242424.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #212121.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #1F1F1F.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #1C1C1C.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #1A1A1A.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #171717.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #141414.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #121212.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #0F0F0F.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #0D0D0D.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #0A0A0A.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #080808.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #050505.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #030303.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #000000.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #030303.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #050505.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #080808.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #0A0A0A.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #0D0D0D.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #0F0F0F.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #121212.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #141414.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #171717.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #1A1A1A.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #1C1C1C.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #1F1F1F.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #212121.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #242424.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #262626.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #292929.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #2B2B2B.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #2E2E2E.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #303030.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #333333.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #363636.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #383838.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #3B3B3B.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #3D3D3D.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #404040.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #424242.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #454545.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #474747.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #4A4A4A.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #4D4D4D.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #4F4F4F.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #525252.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #555555.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #575757.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #595959.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #5C5C5C.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #5E5E5E.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #616161.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #636363.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #666666.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #696969.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #6B6B6B.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #6E6E6E.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #707070.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #737373.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #757575.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #787878.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #7A7A7A.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #7D7D7D.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #808080.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #7F7F7F.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #828282.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #858585.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #878787.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #8A8A8A.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #8C8C8C.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #8F8F8F.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #919191.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #949494.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #969696.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #999999.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #9C9C9C.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #9E9E9E.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #A1A1A1.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #A3A3A3.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #A6A6A6.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #A9A9A9.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #A8A8A8.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #ABABAB.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #AAAAAA.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #ADADAD.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #B0B0B0.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #B3B3B3.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #B5B5B5.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #B8B8B8.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #BABABA.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #BDBDBD.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #C0C0C0.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #BEBEBE.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #BFBFBF.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #C2C2C2.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #C4C4C4.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #C7C7C7.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #C9C9C9.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #CDCDCD.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #CCCCCC.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #CFCFCF.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #D1D1D1.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #D4D4D4.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #D3D3D3.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #D6D6D6.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #D9D9D9.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #DCDCDC.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #DBDBDB.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #DEDEDE.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #E0E0E0.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #E3E3E3.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #E5E5E5.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #E8E8E8.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #EBEBEB.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #EDEDED.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #F0F0F0.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #F2F2F2.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #F5F5F5.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #F7F7F7.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #FAFAFA.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #FCFCFC.
I'll bet you didn't know there were this many shades of gray! This one is #FFFFFF.

Good Luck!

Go ahead...Taste the rainbow!

Source Link: Wikipedia's Web Colors[/center]